A Midlothian insurance agency has earned the highest award from insurance carrier MutualAid eXchange (“MAX”).
Sanford Insurance has been designated a Premier Agency for its commitment to MAX’s fair, faithful and socially responsible values and business practices.
“MAX was built on faith, strong values and service to others,” said David Wine, President and CEO of MAX. “Sanford Insurance Agency is a great example of the kind of trusted, community minded agency we want to associate with. We’re proud to call them a partner.”
Mike Sanford and Ashley Sanford Kilian represent MAX Insurance in Midlothian. “We follow the same core values to provide excellent service to our clients and the ministry,” said Mike Sanford. The agency provides a full range of property insurance, and specializes in insuring non-profit ministries. It is also active in the community, specifically sponsoring the Miracles in Motion program.
To earn the award from MAX, the agency met several criteria including:
- Commitment to the MAX values of:
- Treating others as you would like to be treated
- Faith in a higher power, and
- Doing good in the world.
- Support for MAX’s Mutual Aid Ministries program that provides emergency grants to communities, families and individuals facing unexpected challenges.
- Ambitious sales and retention targets.
MAX is headquartered at 4400 College Boulevard, Suite 250, Overland Park, KS 66211. Website: www.MAXInsurance.com.