MAX LIQUIDATION NOTICE
On October 10, 2023, the District Court of Shawnee County, Kansas issued an Order approving the sale of Max Insurance Agency, Inc., to MAXIA Group, LLC. Accordingly, effective October 16, 2023, please visit www.maxinsuranceagency.com for information and inquiries related to Max Insurance Agency business.
Please be advised that on August 22, 2023, the District Court of Shawnee County, Kansas entered a Judgment, Decree and Order of Liquidation with Finding of Insolvency against MutualAid eXchange. The Judgment found MAX to be insolvent, terminated the rehabilitation proceedings concerning MAX that had been pending since August 8, 2023, and appointed Vicki Schmidt, the Kansas Commissioner of Insurance, as Liquidator of MAX and Jodi Adolf and Bruce Baty as Special Deputy Receivers of MAX.
- If the state insurance guaranty association denied your unearned premium claim in whole or in part, please complete a Proof of Claim and submit to MAXLiquidation@maxinsurance.com
- MAX will transfer all open claims to the state guaranty associations. The guaranty association for the claimant’s state will contact the claimant. No policyholder action is required.
- A policyholder should submit a proof of claim if the claim could exceed the maximum amount of state guaranty association coverage.
- All new claims should be reported to MAX at Claims@maxinsurance.com
- Liquidation Order
- Notice of Liquidation and Deadline to file POC
- Proof of Claim Form
- Notice of Liquidation – Policyholders
- Updated Liquidation FAQs 9-13-2023
- Appointment of Jodi Adolf and Bruce Baty as Receivers
- 10-10-23 Order Approving Stock Purchase Agreement