MAX LIQUIDATION NOTICE
Please be advised that on August 22, 2023, the District Court of Shawnee County, Kansas entered a Judgment, Decree and Order of Liquidation with Finding of Insolvency against MutualAid eXchange. The Judgment found MAX to be insolvent, terminated the rehabilitation proceedings concerning MAX that had been pending since August 8, 2023, and appointed Vicki Schmidt, the Kansas Commissioner of Insurance, as Liquidator of MAX and Jodi Adolf and Bruce Baty as Special Deputy Receivers of MAX.
- MAX will transfer all open claims to the state guaranty associations. The guaranty association for the claimant’s state will contact the claimant. No policyholder action is required.
- A policyholder should submit a proof of claim if the claim could exceed the maximum amount of state guaranty association coverage.
- All new claims should be reported to MAX.
- Liquidation Order
- Notice of Liquidation and Deadline to file POC
- Proof of Claim Form
- Notice of Liquidation – Policyholders
- Updated Liquidation FAQs 9-13-2023
- Appointment of Jodi Adolf and Bruce Baty as Receivers