A Madison, OH insurance agency has earned the highest award from insurance carrier MutualAid eXchange (“MAX”).
InsureItOhio has been designated a Premier Agency for its commitment to MAX’s fair, faithful and socially responsible values and business practices.
“MAX was built on faith, strong values and service to others,” said David Wine, President and CEO of MAX. “InsureItOhio is a great example of the kind of trusted, community minded agency we want to associate with. We’re proud to call them a partner.”
Tom Petti heads the agency. “We believe in treating the customer the way we would want to be treated. We always try to have patience with everyone we deal with.”
When not running the insurance agency, Petti and his staff donate their time and talents to Asa’s Angels, a local charity that helps families in need.
To earn the award from MAX, InsureItOhio met several criteria including:
- Commitment to the MAX values of:
- Treating others as you would like to be treated
- Faith in a higher power, and
- Doing good in the world.
- Support for MAX’s Mutual Aid Ministries program that provides emergency grants to communities, families and individuals facing unexpected challenges.
- Ambitious sales and retention targets.
InsureItOhio is located in Madison, OH. Phone: 440-487-4100. Website: www.InsureItOhio.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAX is headquartered at 4400 College Boulevard, Suite 250, Overland Park, KS 66211. Website: www.MAXInsurance.com.