A Columbia, MO insurance agency has earned the highest award from insurance carrier MutualAid eXchange (“MAX”).
Anselm Insurance Solutions has been designated a Premier Agency for its commitment to MAX’s fair, faithful and socially responsible values and business practices.
“MAX was built on faith, strong values and service to others,” said David Wine, President and CEO of MAX. “Anselm is a great example of the kind of trusted, community minded agency we want to associate with. We’re proud to call them a partner.”
Dick Anselm heads the agency. “We believe in treating the customer the way we would want to be treated and making sure that the client has the right coverages for their needs,” he said.
When not running his insurance agency, Anselm serves on the Board of the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
To earn the award from MAX, Anselm met several criteria including:
- Commitment to the MAX values of:
- Treating others as you would like to be treated
- Faith in a higher power, and
- Doing good in the world.
- Support for MAX’s Mutual Aid Ministries program that provides emergency grants to communities, families and individuals facing unexpected challenges.
- Ambitious sales and retention targets.
Anselm Insurance Solutions is located at 106A North Garth, Columbia, MO 65203. Phone 573-474-8732. Website: www.AnselmInsurance.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAX is headquartered at 4400 College Boulevard, Suite 250, Overland Park, KS 66211. Website: www.MAXInsurance.com.