There is a great little book out called “How to Become a Rainmaker” by Jeffrey J. Fox. In the book Fox writes about the rules for attracting and retaining customers. At MAX, we like to put the book’s tips into practice as we help our members of our MAX family with their insurance needs and in maximizing wholeness in their lives.
Here are some of the ways our MAX staff members serve our constituents:
- Cherish our members (and our constituency) at all times
- Treat our members as we would our best friends and family members
- Truly listen to our members and decipher their needs.
- Help members get what they want and need
- Share the extra values in MAX’s products such as mutual aid ministries support
- Show our members the actual dollarized value of what they will get with their policies
- Customize our product or service to suit members’ needs
- Deliver our service to members when they want it (and do it earlier and easier than expected)
- Give our members a little extra, more than they expect
- Remind members of the value they receive – the MAX difference
- Thank each member sincerely and often
- Make choosing and paying for insurance easy for our members
Our focus is providing WOW service at MAX, and we are continually working to improve our members’ services to new levels. As always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions to help make your MAX insurance experience as rewarding as possible.
Providing WOW Service to Our Members