Theft Graphic

If your dwelling has been damaged due to a burglary or vandalism or if your personal property has been stolen:
  • Notify the police immediately and obtain a Case/Report number
  • Secure your property if damage created a hazard
  • Create an inventory of any missing items to document your loss
  • Take photos of any damage to document your loss
  • Contact MAX so the claim process can begin

Return to Learning Center