MutualAid eXchange (“MAX”) is here to help you restore wholeness after a loss, whether your loss is small or large.  Our team is here to assist you in your time of need.
There are several ways to notify MAX of a loss to your home, farm or rental property:
  • Call our toll free number 877-971-6300 to report your claim directly during business hours. Your call will be answered by a member of our team to gather the information.
  • If you need assistance after hours, we provide 24 hours claims reporting. Simply call the 877-971-6300 number and you will be prompted how to report emergency and non-emergency claims.  Or click here to report an emergency claim online if you are unable to call us.
  • Log into the Member Care Center website at
  • Contact your MAX agent located on your Declarations Page or find your MAX agent here.

Claims Learning Center Graphic

What should you do in the event of a loss?

Check out our Claims Learning Center for more information about:

Claims Testimonial
Claims Testimonial
Do you have a claim in process and wish to send documents or photos to your claims adjuster?  Email them to