Hello MAX Agent:
Upon the recommendation of your Regional Sales Manager and the team at MAX Insurance®, your agency has been selected to participate in our Mutual Aid Ministries’ Agent Community Grant Program for 2019 & 2020. Read below for more information about our program.
Mutual Aid Ministries created the Agent Community Grant program to help our independent agents become more involved in their communities, and to build stronger relationships between MutualAid eXchange (“MAX”) and its independent agencies. We believe this program exemplifies the fair, faithful and socially responsible way MAX and our agents do business. We hope the program encourages our agents to become more engaged in their communities and to feel a stronger commitment to MAX as the carrier of choice for their clients and prospects.
MAX Community Grants are intended to help locally-based charitable or community service causes within the agents’ communities. Grants should be used for specific items, programs or initiatives that directly serve the community and/or the beneficiaries of the project.
Recipient charity organizations must be registered 501(c)3 non-profit groups with a charitable, education or religious purpose. Tax ID numbers may be found at https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos.
MAX Agency Partners and their local charities/organizations:
- ARK Insurance Services (OH): Fire Relief Foundation - Assistance to Fire Victims
- Southeast Iowa Insurance (IA): Mid-Prairie Foundation – Feed the Kids Program
- Insurance Center of Cuba (MO): Lions Club - Concession Trailer for Fundraising for Healthy Eye Programs and Food Pantries
- Firefly Agency (OH): Out of Darkness Ohio – Safe House
- Troyer-Weaver Insurance (OK): Arubuh Community Clinic – Out-Patient Medical Services to Area Uninsured Patients with Chronic Diseases
- Stockman Insurance (MT): Montana Rescue Mission – Men’s Shelter
- Partners Choice Insurors (MO): Lebanon Host Lions Club – Eye Exams and Eyeglasses for Needy Children
- Guy Wood Insurance (IL): HAPPY FEET Program – Gym Shoes for Underprivileged Children at the Beginning of the School Year
- Kyle Smith Agency (MO): Love Paks – Nutrition Back Pack Program
- Robert K. Miller Insurance Agency (OH): Special Horseman Connection – Equine Assisted Activities and Adapted Riding for Persons with Special Needs
- Village Insurance Agency (IN): Play in the Park: Summer Program
Gifts will not be awarded for political, business, entertainment or other causes which might be considered controversial. MAX and Mutual Aid Ministries reserve the right to deny gift requests it deems inappropriate. Grants issued are first come first serve.
The MAX Agent Community Grant Program will not consider grants for:
- Contributions to state, national or international charities or associations unless the purpose is to serve persons or causes within your community; i.e., a gift to the Red Cross following a disaster in your community.
- Individuals *
- Political parties, groups, initiatives or causes intended to influence public opinion
- Alumni groups
- Youth or amateur sports teams
- Capital fundraising
- Religious organizations for evangelizing, mission trips or operations
- Tickets to fundraising events, social activities or dinners
- Sponsorships of runs, golf outings or similar events
- Purchases of raffle tickets, auction items, candy bars, cookies or other similar items
- Travel or admission to conferences or meetings
- Start-up costs for a new organization
- Causes that are incompatible with the fair, faithful and socially responsible values of MAX Insurance and Mutual Aid Ministries
Mutual Aid Ministries reserves the right to approve or deny requests based on availability of funds or other circumstances.
*Our Individual Grant Program may be able to assist individuals and families in need. Visit www.MAXInsurance.com/MutualAidMinistries for more information.
Have a question? Contact a member of the Mutual Aid Ministries team on our Agent Line at 844-629-2468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.