Hello MAX Agent:
We are thrilled to announce our monthly $500 Mutual Aid Ministries grant giveaway! We want to help your agency give back to your community and this is your chance to give $500 to a charitable non-profit 501(c)(3) in your town.
Here's how it works:
- An agency submits one charity grant application by the 25th of the month.
- One grant application per agency location only.
- Grant application must be completed in full, including a tax id number for the charity.
- Winning charity will be announced via Facebook Live at www.facebook.com/maxwholeness on the last day of the month. If the last day of the month falls on a weekend, the winner will be drawn the following Monday. The agency drawn will also be notified via email or phone call from a MAX Mutual Aid Ministries Advisory Team Member.
- If an agency's grant application is not drawn, it will be eligible for future monthly drawings. There is no need to re-submit another application. For example, if your charity is not drawn in March, it will go back in the drawing for April, May, June, etc.
Read below for more information about our program, including the link to the application.
Mutual Aid Ministries created the Agent Community Grant program to help our independent agents become more involved in their communities and to build stronger relationships between MutualAid eXchange (“MAX”) and its independent agencies. We believe this program exemplifies the fair, faithful and socially responsible way MAX and our agents do business. We hope the program encourages our agents to become more engaged in their communities and to feel a stronger commitment to MAX as the carrier of choice for their clients and prospects.
MAX Community Grants are intended to help locally-based charitable or community service causes within the agents’ communities. Grants should be used for specific items, programs or initiatives that directly serve the community and/or the beneficiaries of the project.
Recipient charity organizations must be registered 501(c)3 non-profit groups with a charitable, education or religious purpose. Tax ID numbers may be found at https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos.
MAX Agency Partners and their local charities/organizations:
- ARK Insurance Services (OH): Fire Relief Foundation - Assistance to Fire Victims
- Southeast Iowa Insurance (IA): Mid-Prairie Foundation – Feed the Kids Program
- Dean Ballenger Agency (IN): Student Impact - Launch a New Program
- Firefly Agency (OH): Out of Darkness Ohio – Safe House
- Troyer-Weaver Insurance (OK): Arubuh Community Clinic – Out-Patient Medical Services to Area Uninsured Patients with Chronic Diseases
- Stockman Insurance (MT): Montana Rescue Mission – Men’s Shelter
- Fidelity Agency (SD): Bright Beginnings Learning Center – New Curriculum
- Guy Wood Insurance (IL): HAPPY FEET Program – Gym Shoes for Underprivileged Children at the Beginning of the School Year
- Kyle Smith Agency (MO): Love Paks – Nutrition Back Pack Program
- Robert K. Miller Insurance Agency (OH): Special Horseman Connection – Equine Assisted Activities and Adapted Riding for Persons with Special Needs
- Village Insurance Agency (IN): Play in the Park: Summer Program
Gifts will not be awarded for political, business, entertainment or other causes which might be considered controversial. MAX and Mutual Aid Ministries reserve the right to deny gift requests it deems inappropriate.
The MAX Agent Community Grant Program will not consider grants for:
- Contributions to state, national or international charities or associations unless the purpose is to serve persons or causes within your community; i.e., a gift to the Red Cross following a disaster in your community.
- Individuals *
- Political parties, groups, initiatives or causes intended to influence public opinion
- Alumni groups
- Youth or amateur sports teams
- Capital fundraising
- Religious organizations for evangelizing, mission trips or operations
- Tickets to fundraising events, social activities or dinners
- Sponsorships of runs, golf outings or similar events
- Purchases of raffle tickets, auction items, candy bars, cookies or other similar items
- Travel or admission to conferences or meetings
- Start-up costs for a new organization
- Causes that are incompatible with the fair, faithful and socially responsible values of MAX Insurance and Mutual Aid Ministries
Mutual Aid Ministries reserves the right to approve or deny requests based on the availability of funds or other circumstances.
*Our Individual Grant Program may be able to assist individuals and families in need. Visit www.MAXInsurance.com/MutualAidMinistries for more information.
Congratulations to the following monthly winners:
May: Boy Scout Troop #903, submitted by Freedom Insurance Group in Coweta, Oklahoma
April: Friday Backpacks for Cuba, submitted by Insurance Center of Cuba in Cuba, Missouri
Special COVID-19 Response Drawing: Watertown Relief Fund of the Watertown Area Community Foundation, submitted by Kranz Insurance of Watertown, South Dakota
March: Children's Mentoring Connection, submitted by Tabler Insurance Agency of Findlay, Ohio