MAX offers an exciting new product called Hobby Farm Insurance. Hobby Farm Insurance is designed specifically for smaller non-commercial rural acreage, homes, out-buildings, equipment and livestock. It’s country living but not making your living as a farmer.
Hobby Farm Eligibility Guidelines:
- Primary dwelling must be owner occupied
- Less than 50 acres
- Less than 10 large farm animals (no exotic animals)
- Farming is not the primary occupation
- No employees involved with farm activities
- Maximum of $20,000 in annual farm receipts
- Agri-tourism, petting zoos or u-pick operations not accepted
- Boarding of or caring for other people’s animals not accepted
- No fee for hunting or fishing exposures
- Other eligibility guidelines may apply
Contact MAX for your hobby farm insurance needs. Give us a call today or fill out our Quote Request form. Note that MAX can tailor a farm package just for you even if your farm does not meet the Hobby Farm eligibility guidelines.