Contact: Bill Musgrave
A Findlay, OH insurance agency has earned, for the second time, the highest award from insurance carrier MutualAid eXchange (“MAX”).
ARK Insurance Services has been designated a Premier Agency for its commitment to MAX’s fair, faithful and socially responsible values and business practices.
“MAX was built on faith, strong values and service to others,” said David Wine, President and CEO of MAX. “ARK is a great example of the kind of trusted, community minded agency we want to associate with. We’re proud to call them a partner.”
Kathy Coppes heads ARK Insurance. “We believe in treating the customer the way we would want to be treated,” she said. “Honesty is what we stand for. We love MAX and what it stands for.”
When not running the agency, Coppes supports Habitat for Humanity as a way to give back to the community.
To earn the award from MAX, ARK Insurance Services met several criteria including:
- Commitment to the MAX values of:
- Treating others as you would like to be treated
- Faith in a higher power, and
- Doing good in the world.
- Support for MAX’s Mutual Aid Ministries program that provides emergency grants to communities, families and individuals facing unexpected challenges.
- Ambitious sales and retention targets.
MAX is headquartered at 4400 College Boulevard, Suite 250, Overland Park, KS 66211. Website: www.MAXInsurance.com.
Photo: Angela Cotton and Kathy Coppes of ARK holding both of their Premier Agency plaques with Phil Blount, Field Sales Director of MAX.