“I have been so impressed with the help available with MAX. I get good help from CSR’s with my other carriers, but there’s something just a little better about MAX!” Andrew Borden, The Valley Investment Group, LLC
MAX is a very different kind of insurance company!
Today, more and more consumers want to do business with companies that care and give back to society. If you have insurance prospects who feel that way, MAX is for them!
MAX is a different kind of insurance company. We believe in providing insurance the way it should be…fair, faithful and socially responsible. We’re looking for partners with similar values to represent us.
Here are some details on the MAX difference:
- We provide great auto, home, farm, small business, church and other forms of insurance to our members, primarily in small, mid-sized and suburban communities.
- We offer competitive compensation programs for our representatives.
- We are highly rated by AM Best and Demotech.
- We’re a member-owned reciprocal/cooperative that reports to our members, not wealthy outside investors.
- And, we care beyond the contract! Our unique Mutual Aid Ministries program helps people in financial distress regardless if they are a member of MAX. Working with our agents and local faith leaders, we have helped hundreds of children, families, senior citizens and others over the years. As a result, we are the only full-service insurance enterprise to be independently recognized for our unique values and socially responsible business practices.
As you can see, MAX is special. With MAX, you will have a partner that appeals to folks who may be active in their church, thoughtful about critical issues, socially responsible in their investment decisions or who give back to their community in countless ways. These are often the best insureds to have as they also apply their responsible attitudes in maintaining their personal property.
If you’re looking for a new partner to help grow your business in a unique way, please feel free to contact our Field Sales Director, Phil Blount, at 913-754-3869 or firstname.lastname@example.org.